Call us on 01494 372047 Client Login

Blog (2009)

Showing blog entries 1-5 of 22.

Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


A big thank you to the whole team!

Published | 11.22, 22nd of December 2009, by Chris van Aurich | Random

A big thank you to the whole Artlines Media team, with a combined walk of 12 miles 80% of the staff have made it in. With the other 20% having a day booked off. We will work our hardest to complete all the projects as soon as possible.

Marlow Hill, High Wycombe - very snowy indeed!


No comments | Make a comment (Average rating | 4.60 / 5)

Struggling for ideas with what to get me for Christmas?

Published | 13.04, 10th of December 2009, by Jay Vincent | Random

How about these pillows, in the shape and style of the Adobe Creative Suite icons?! Every designer's dream..!

No comments | Make a comment (Average rating | 4.67 / 5)

Current UK search engine market share

Published | 13.10, 15th of September 2009, by Chris van Aurich | SEO

Top UK search engine visits:

  1. Google UK - 64.89%
  2. Google - 16.29%
  3. Google UK Image Search - 4.69%
  4. Bing - 3.11%
  5. Yahoo! Search - UK & Ireland - 2.41%
  6. UK - 1.58%
  7. Google Image Search - 0.72%
  8. - 0.35%
  9. Google Poland - 0.34%
  10. Tiscali UK Search - 0.32%

No comments | Make a comment (Average rating | 4.00 / 5)

Google Fast Flip makes its debut

Published | 11.46, 15th of September 2009, by Chris van Aurich | Random

Google has launched a great new service called Fast Flip.  This lets users find news quicker. Google has teamed up with over 30 channels to create this new experience.

Why not take a look for yourself:

No comments | Make a comment (Average rating | none)

So here it begins! | 10k run for Cancer Research

Published | 10.56, 11th of September 2009, by Chris van Aurich | Random

Well after a sudden impulse to get fit, I started jogging, please note jogging not running. So after 3 weeks of this I wanted something to focus on and thought a 10k run to raise some money would be a good idea. So here I am, running 10k for charity and to be honest I actually cannot wait, although a little nervous. Please dig deep, as colleages are already doubting that I have any friends.

Please sponsor me:

No comments | Make a comment (Average rating | 5.00 / 5)

Showing blog entries 1-5 of 22.

Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Blog Entries

Blog Topics

Business (8)
Design (18)
Random (14)
SEO (9)
Technical (11)





Featured Case Studies

Tims Dairy

Tims Dairy

Tims Dairy included online brand development, website build and Content Management System

> View case study



Developing an established brand for publicity materials and ongoing marketing.

> View case study

Invest in Bucks

Invest in Bucks

A council-backed inward investment website for Buckinghamshire, by the Bucks Economic & Learning Partnership.

> View case study


Share this page

If you found this page useful, perhaps you'd like to bookmark it or share it with the world!

FavouritesAdd to Favourites EmailEmail page to a friend

DiggitDigg it FacebookFacebook MyspaceMySpace GoogleGoogle

Latest News RSS Feed

> We have moved!

Published | 20th of January 2011

> Bringing you up to date.

Published | 29th of November 2010

> Artlines achieves RAR Agency status

Published | 1st of September 2010

Artlines Media a full service creative design agency based in High Wycombe.

We specialise in branding & identity design, website design, development & production, e-commerce, content management systems, search engine optimisation, print design and email marketing campaigns.

Get in touch

From exciting start-ups to corporate brands, our team is always eager to work on the best projects with the best clients.

Artlines Media Ltd
6 Regius Court
Church Road
High Wycombe
HP10 8RL

Telephone: 01494 372047
Fax: 01494 980243