Integrating Instant Messenger with your website
> View all blog entries
Published | 14.27, 13th of May 2009, by Chris van Aurich | Technical
After recently doing some research on live messenger integration, I have found an easy way to incorporate Microsoft Instant Messenger with your website.
Uses for IM on a website
- Instant support for existing/new clients
- Instant sales enquiry activity
- Live on-line tutorial support
- No MSN Messenger required plus the visitor remains anonymous
- Maximise your customer interaction
- IT - Support existing clients by offering IM via a secure log in area
- Accounts - Deal with Invoice queries in an instant
If you are interested in this facility, contact us and we will be happy to help.
Published | 20th of January 2011
Published | 29th of November 2010
Published | 1st of September 2010
...is a full service creative design agency based in High Wycombe.
We specialise in branding & identity design, website design, development & production, e-commerce, content management systems, search engine optimisation, print design and email marketing campaigns.
Get in touch
From exciting start-ups to corporate brands, our team is always eager to work on the best projects with the best clients.
Artlines Media Ltd
6 Regius Court
Telephone: 01494 372047
Fax: 01494 980243